Re: [teacherartexchange] Display Board Ideas

---------

From: Jackie Brewer (jacjac2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 05:09:24 PST

We have a district wide ARTFEST each year in March. We recieved an
educational grant and had display board made from peg board, tri-fold
and used bull clips for hooking into the board. All artwork has a
hanger on the back, some string and some paper clips that have been
hot glued to the back. If you are interested, I can take a picture
and send to you. ; Our district maintence department made them for us,
therefore, all we had to do was buy the materials. We love them and
they set up on tables. You probably could do floor length but it
could be heavy.

--
Jackie Aust Brewer
Bryan, Texas 77802