[teacherartexchange] display boards

---------

From: Leah Korican (lbkrobar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2007 - 07:36:48 PST

We bought gator board, large sheets that are black face and black core.
There are special clips that hold them together and then you use t-pins
to secure the work. They are lightweight and can be dissassembled,
stacked, and reused for years. I found the stuff online but ended up
getting it through a parent with a frame shop. I first saw this system
at another school's art show and knew I had to have it!

best,
Leah