[teacherartexchange] Sue Steven's Pysanky files for sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 08:07:14 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Pysanky eggs came up in the discussion on Getty list a short time ago.
Sue Stevens sent me her files for sharing. These will be online for a
short time only (through next week). Please save them now it they
interest you.

Pysanky symbolism - colors and designs:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Sue-PysankySYMBOLISM.pdf
This file can be used even with crayon resist egg designs for elementary.

Pysanky Background information and high school project:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Sue-PysankyInfo.pdf

There are many good online resources for Pysanky eggs.

Thanks for sharing Sue. Sue is member of all three lists.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/