Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Sue Steven's Pysanky files for sharing

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 08:07:14 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Pysanky eggs came up in the discussion on Getty list a short time ago.
Sue Stevens sent me her files for sharing. These will be online for a
short time only (through next week). Please save them now it they
interest you.

Pysanky symbolism - colors and designs:
This file can be used even with crayon resist egg designs for elementary.

Pysanky Background information and high school project:

There are many good online resources for Pysanky eggs.

Thanks for sharing Sue. Sue is member of all three lists.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to