[teacherartexchange] SchoolArts Magazine

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 17:03:14 PST

I'm glad Judy liked the April issue. An upcoming issue we are going to have in the fall will be on technology and digital media. I could definitely use articles for all levels that address this theme, from kindergarten to high school. I am especially interested in creating art on the computer. Articles should be less than 600 words and accompanied by good quality images. I would need these by May 1 at the latest, as I am always working four months ahead.

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy Walkup, Editor
SchoolArts