Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Lesson Plan (HS) - Figure Abstract with patterns - Ken Schwab

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 13:53:45 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Ken Schwab sent me several of the new images for his abstract figure
(1960s style) drawing lesson. I have added the lesson plan to
Incredible Art Department:
This is the featured lesson next month.

Ken has more of these on his web site.
Go to:
2004- 2004 Projects - Art 3 - figure Abstract

This lesson is always successful. Student love it! He shows them The
Beatles Yellow Submarine video. (National Standard 6 - making
connection to other art forms).

Thanks for sharing, Ken,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department