Re: [teacherartexchange] transportation from O'Hara to hotel

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 19:15:57 PST

I've always found the Super Shuttles to be the best deal as they take
you directly to the hotel (though granted, you may have to stop at
several hotels to let other passengers off). You can buy a round-trip
ticket and save a little more. The day before you leave for home--or
maybe two days; ask the driver--call them and tell them what time your
flight leaves and they'll tell you what time to catch the return
shuttle. If you can get together with several other people going to the
same hotel, you may even be able to rent a limo for the same price, and
not have to stop at other hotels.

Maggie