Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art Room Rules Lesson - from Stephanie K

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 12:49:43 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Stephanie Katele sent me her lesson for establishing art room
rules/expectations. She thought it would be good for 9 - 12 (I changed
it to 6th and up - actually elementary could do the lesson, too).

From Stephanie:

This is a lesson for the first day of school that
I had an idea for awhile ago and I think that it
combines a few issues into one. Also, I would love
feedback on it..... By the way, the standards are Illinois'.
Post feedback to the list... Stephanie is a member here. She was
recently certified and is now hunting for a job.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to