[teacherartexchange] New blog post: The Day of Milosevic's Funeral

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 09:29:40 PST

Dear all,

On Saturday I went downtown in Belgrade to run some errands. Although I
didn't know it at the time, two rallies went on nearby, one eulogizing
Milosevic and the other quick to point out the damage the former president
had inflicted upon so many. In my blog, I have written about what I had
seen, heard, and read that day. http://melissaenderle.blogspot.com/

Melissa