Re: [teacherartexchange] packing for Chicago

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 20:29:38 PST

Oh, gracious, yes, you're making this 'way complicated! I just use the
free mailing labels I get in the mail, though most of the forms will ask
for your school as well. If you don't have enough to do between now and
then, print labels with your name, school name, school address, and
school phone number and e-mail address. That should take care of what
the vendors want (sometimes, your grade level as well). You'll use
these for ordering catalogs or samples and for raffle forms.

Maggie