Re: [teacherartexchange] packing for Chicago

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 20:28:11 PST

> From: "Amy Broady" <AmyBroady@alumni.duke.edu>
> About the address labels--should they have my home address or school, or
> does it matter? I suppose I could print up several sheets with home and
> several sheets with school. Will they be using the label for actually
> mailing something, or just using the info on the label? So, should the label
> have my phone and e-mail info, too? Am I too hung up on this, making it more
> complicated than it needs to be, or what?!
***************

Hi, Amy2. I think most vendors like your school address for business
purposes, to send you samples, etc. I usually like school addresses too
except for having vendors send their catalogues to my home. I think if I
were making my own labels, I'd put school address on them and leave off the
phone #.

Personally I used those address labels you can get when you order checks or
save those free ones you get in the mail for things like the SPCA. These are
perfect but I usually have to add my email address to those.

Once you get this NAEA under your belt, you'll know what you'll need next
year. Bunki