Re: [teacherartexchange] packing for Chicago

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 20:14:26 PST

Thank you, Bunki, for adding to Maggie's advice.

About the address labels--should they have my home address or school, or
does it matter? I suppose I could print up several sheets with home and
several sheets with school. Will they be using the label for actually
mailing something, or just using the info on the label? So, should the label
have my phone and e-mail info, too? Am I too hung up on this, making it more
complicated than it needs to be, or what?!

Well I'd better get crackin'--I have tons to do between now and Wedensday.

Thanks again,
Amy2