Re: [teacherartexchange] packing for Chicago

---------

From: woodyduncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 15:54:41 PST

On Mar 19, 2006, at 1:33 PM, Maggie White wrote:

> In the past we've usually posted advice for attending the NAEA
> conference.
> This is the one I've posted in the past. You veterans can add to my
> list...

Maggie,
        Yes, I hate to be sitting out this one as well. I really want to see
the
Plensa fountains in Chicago. But, your list of helpful hints is
great. Much
better than the ones I wrote for a friend back in Kansas. I hope she
reads
your list as well. I'm going to try and make New York.
                                                                Woody
Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons