Re: [teacherartexchange] packing for Chicago

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 13:07:28 PST

Maggie, you gave me some GREAT info! Thank you! I hadn't thought about the
poster tube, the paper clips, the flashlight, and the contact info
cards/labels. I don't have any busness cards, but perhaps I could design
some. (Yeah--in all my free time between now and when my plane leaves at 6am
Wednesday morning!)

I also appreciate your advice about the rolling backpack. If I decide to get
one (it would be convenient to have on the plane), I can always leave it in
the hotel room, rather than bring it around with me. Now that you mention
it, I can certainly see how it would be in the way and end up tripping
people. Good point.

Thanks again--your advice is MOST appreciated!

I'll look forward to any other advice you veterans have to share!

Amy2