Re: [teacherartexchange] Authentic Giclee Prints ???

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 12:49:59 PST

*sigh* Sounds like another misleading marketing trick. I used to work
in a frame store, and every day someone would come in with a "limited"
edition signed print (and they were never very limited, either). Those
customers always thought they had something valuable. Or a signed print
(just an offset litho) by a famous local artist they thought would be
valuable someday. Shame on that artist for misleading the public like that!

Maggie