Re: [teacherartexchange] packing for Chicago

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 12:12:13 PST

I forgot to ask--should I plan to bring any art supplies? If so, what???

I can't wait to get to Chicago! I am a little afraid of being totally
overwhelmed by all the options. I have printed out a copy of the preliminary
schedule to help me form a plan for what I want to experience there.

I have not registered yet--will this be a problem, do you think? I'm bummed
that I will have to pay more--but I just didn't know I could go until long
after the deadline.

Any tips any of you can offer will be most welcome!

Amy2