[teacherartexchange] New! White on White Paper Relief Face Lesson (elementary - MS)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 12:33:28 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Here is the link to a new lesson plan from Linda Smith:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Linda-mask.htm

Faces are made from white tag board. Approximate sizes are 9" x 12"

You could make it a lesson about personal identity/self portrait....
or animal spirits.... or cultural inspired..... or do as Linda does
and let students make any kind of face they desire. I really liked the
self portrait face that is shown.

Another fine lesson from Linda to come... I have it... just need to
get it on line.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department