[teacherartexchange] Any Choice Art Ed Teachers on this list?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 12:25:06 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Kathy Douglas is working on a map of Choice Art Educators.

She would like to add YOUR classroom to the map.

Reply to me off list with your name, name of your school. grade levels
and location and I will forward the information on to Kathy. (Note: if
you have already sent your info to Kathy on the TAB Choice Yahoo list,
she has it already).

Choice Art Education is growing... Kathy Douglas has been a major
contributing factor in the spread of TAB Choice (Teaching for Artistic
Behavior).

Many have asked to see Choice in action. There might be a teacher near you.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources