[teacherartexchange] What Sub lessons are you leaving for your students while attending NAEA Chicago ???

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 10:30:28 PST

Hi All,
Getting ready to be out 2 days, to attend NAEA Chicago.
Just curious as to what lessons you are leaving while you will be gone.
 I do not have students continue on their projects they started with me, due
to previous poor results.

I am mulling over what to leave for them. Probably a drawing prompt and lots
of markers crayons and colored pencils.
Christine Besack :)