Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Call for Art Work for Incredible Art Department home page

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 07:51:19 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am looking for art work to feature on Incredible Art Department home page:

This month, I featured the Portrait with Values Words (from Tammy
Willis) and work submitted by Kris Fontes, Union city Middle
School/High School.

The lesson plan feature has to be on Incredible Art Department, but
the additional photos lesson ideas don't. I add a page describing the
lessons (or linking to lessons):

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources