[teacherartexchange] To all who ask the list(s) for lesson ideas

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 05:55:15 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Many of you belong to more than one list and make posts to the groups
asking for lesson ideas. I think it would be nice if you would post
back to the lists a summary of the ideas that you received. You can
use first names of the person who sent you the idea.... Ideas can not
be copyrighted (smile) - so you are safe sending us a summary.
Remember - do not post email addresses of the contributors.

I generally only answer the request to one list - or I send my ideas
off list. All of you have my permission to post any ideas I send you
off list. If anyone sends an idea to a member off list, they may
request it not be posted to the lists (if that is what they wish).

Tammy has agreed to post a summary of the lesson ideas for Power of Words.

Tina has asked Art Education and ArtsEducators for lesson ideas for
Central America.... I have asked her to make a post back a summary of
the lesson ideas she received.

Sue Stevens - maybe you could post back a summary of the lesson ideas
for using 1/2" Styrofoam sheets?

Deb M - Maybe you could post a summary of Art and Math integration ideas?

You can start your posts out as a Thank you to everyone who
contributed.... then go into your summary of the ideas. Those who want
all the ideas can save your post.

Just a thought.......and a way for you to give back to the list.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources