Re: [teacherartexchange] DeviantArt

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 14:20:05 PST

yes, that is very good of you to be good to them. i
was always very open to their ideas while trying to
prod them into unleashing the talent that they really
had.... They were just so convinced that what they
were doing was awesome. I hated to see them cut out
their opportunities of a real art education by being
so closed minded. That is sort of funny, because they
think that everyone else is close minded! - Mikel