Re:[teacherartexchange] POSITIVE POST!!!

---------

From: Della Buzard (dellasnook_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 07:35:42 PST

I thought that my first year was horriable in that I
failed 6 students out of a 100. Then I was laid off
from my position. I have gone back as a substitute
teacher in that district and I have seen the work that
many of my students can now create, it amasing to
think that I laid the frame work and gave them the
background for what they are now doing. Many come up
to me and want to show me what they are creating. I
guess I now am glad to see that I did many great
things teaching and that those 6 that I failed may
have learned little from me but the others that have
continued on, remember me as a positive in their
lives.

Della