Re: Re: [teacherartexchange] SchoolArts themes for 2006-007

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 07:14:05 PST

Woody: If the students are not recognizable in the photos, you don't need permission. If you had permission before, I don't think you need permission now. We do have a downloadable form on the SchoolArts website, but you don't have to use it retroactively. I look forward to your submissions. Thanks!

Nancy