Re:[teacherartexchange] Positive post!!

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 04:52:05 PST

Erasers in my classroom are metaphors for forgiveness.
We mess up over and over, but are given a new chance
many times (at least till the paper tears through!) I
can just picture those pudgy hands proffering their
little gift. What a powerful metaphor of how we
encourage each other in this life. Thanks for sharing.
Beth