Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Good deal on half face masks

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 12:38:22 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Deborah J. posted this to ArtsEducators:

I noticed that (put masks in search) has 2 versions of
these masks... Venetian and Historical Figure. 8 masks (currently on
sale/clearance) for $15.00 from $19.00

Looks like a good deal compared to the sites I found for paper half
face masks. Buy both sets. I bet you could laminate them to make them
more durable.

Again.... these are used for interesting contour portrait drawings.
Pair kids up - draw your partner wearing a mask - then switch.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to