[teacherartexchange] SchoolArts themes for 2006-007

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 14:31:13 PST

FYI:

While I'm out on Spring break I'm trying to get some work done on SchoolArts. I would really like to get some more articles from this group. I'll list the upcoming themes at the end of this, but I would like to have more articles on visual culture, Teaching for Artistic Behavior, and altered books. Most articles don't need to be longer than 600 words and just need several good quality photographs. You can also send opinion pieces or issues you would like to raise. I do have to work four months ahead, so the earlier I receive an article is better. For example, my deadline for the Aug/Sept issue is May 22. You can email me separately if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Nancy

Themes:
Aug/Sep: Foundations