Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] From Melissa in Belgrade - Death of Milosevic

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 10:56:41 PST

Dear all,

As most of you have heard, former Serbian president Slobodan Milosevic died
in The Hague, prior to his trial being concluded. Living in Belgrade, I have
followed this story with interest. How do local people, including teachers
at my school, respond to his death? I have spoken to teachers and other
individuals, seeking their reactions and opinions.
You will find this post on my blog at:

To unsubscribe go to