Re: [teacherartexchange] poems about art

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 10:49:59 PST

I was just curious......

I entered Poems about Art in Google... some nice kids' poems came up:
http://home.earthlink.net/~jesmith/Artpms98.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~jesmith/Poemsabtart01.html

Some more poems and the art that inspired them:
http://www.csulb.edu/~csnider/art.poetry.html
http://www.dwpoet.com/poetassign.html

I think Demuth's Number 5 (William Carlo Williams poem) was already
mentioned....

There is a lesson on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Colleen-poetry.htm

I will add Linda's resources (below) to the lesson plan.

Judy Decker