Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] poems about art

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 10:49:59 PST

I was just curious......

I entered Poems about Art in Google... some nice kids' poems came up:

Some more poems and the art that inspired them:

I think Demuth's Number 5 (William Carlo Williams poem) was already

There is a lesson on Incredible Art Department:

I will add Linda's resources (below) to the lesson plan.

Judy Decker

On 3/7/06, Linda wrote:
> Some good books on this "Celebrate America in Poetry and Art", "Heart to Heart: New Poems Inspired by 20th Century American Art", "Activities for Creating Pictures and Poetry", and "Voices Poetry and Art from Around the World"
> creatively, Linda in Oregon

To unsubscribe go to