[teacherartexchange] noodle sculpture-question

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 08:22:25 PST

Tomorrow my fifth graders will be creating sculpture using foam noodles (the
kind you swim with in the pool)
I bought a large box of them last summer at a garage sale. We are going to
cut them down and through and in pieces.
Does anyone know what type of glue works best with this type of foam noodle?
Cindy