Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] noodle sculpture-question

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 08:22:25 PST

Tomorrow my fifth graders will be creating sculpture using foam noodles (the
kind you swim with in the pool)
I bought a large box of them last summer at a garage sale. We are going to
cut them down and through and in pieces.
Does anyone know what type of glue works best with this type of foam noodle?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.