Re: [teacherartexchange] Snow

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 18:02:01 PST

Woody - rub that retirement thing in! Only 24 more years to go! *L* The
pictures is awesome! The Ulrich Museum at Wichita State University recently
had an exhibit with panoramic photos that were 10' long by 1' tall - it was
interesting in the way they were mounted. The artist mounted them on long
magnets so they could be rolled up for transportation. The subject matter
wasn't especially striking, but the size was impressive! That was what I
immediately thought of when I saw your picture.
~Michal