Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Snow

From: woodyduncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 17:44:55 PST

        It's just a long shot of the mountains behind the house.
All I did was crop a very narrow strip through the middle of
the photo. I enhanced the color a bit in Photoshop 7.0. I'm
sure Elements would do the same thing. My camera is 8.0 meg
so there was plenty of detail. I did not reduce it to 72 dpi
like I normally do for the web. I left it at 180 dpi so it would
look sharp. Retirement gives you time to play with toys.

On Mar 12, 2006, at 5:08 PM, M. Austin wrote:

> The panoramic shot is neat - did you use Photoshop to create it?
> (I just ordered it - I'm really excited!) What software are you
> using on your site?
> ~Michal
> K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
>> It's cold and windy out there so I'm staying inside messing with
>> Photoshop
>> and my web site. It snowed this morning and I shot some pics
>> before it
>> melted. Also, I'm trying to learn a new web page creation
>> software. So, I
>> created a "test page" using it.
>> Enjoy, Woody
> ---