[teacherartexchange] Digital Post-Impressionism project

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 16:21:05 PST

Hi,

I just updated a page on my school website. I have tried this project
with 7th graders with some success. The students complain at first
that it is hard but once they get going the work flows and the results
can be wonderful.

Digital Post-Impressionist Painting

For this project you will select one of your photographs, create a new
layer and paint on that layer, over your photograph, in the style of
the Impressionists. Use layer styles in Photoshop Elements to enhance
your painting. When you have completed your painting you will may
delete hide or leave the photograph layer.

http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/digitalimaging/postimpressionism/index.html

Harold

--
Harold Olejarz