Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] elementary art books

From: Su Doman (sudoman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 07:37:43 PST

Some books that our district has purchased include: "Adventures in Art"
Davis Pub. K-5 textbooks, "Getting to Know the World's Greatest
Artists" series, "Pictures and Poetry", "Culture Smart", and "Art from
Many Hands". I've purchased some great books and resources from
Crizmac-Art and Cultural materials. Good luck to you. I love teaching
elementary art. Su in Michigan