Re: [teacherartexchange] Mona Bucks

---------

From: woodyduncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2006 - 09:54:55 PST

Nancy,
        Many teachers print our "bucks" as rewards for students.
I can't imagine finding who did it first, or who put Mona Lisa on
the bucks first. I got the idea from reading about a government
teacher in our district. He later became our mayor. I put drawings
of myself on my bucks and called them "Duncan Dollars". Your
search is like looking for who made the first clay pot.
                                        Good Luck, Woody

On Mar 11, 2006, at 10:08 AM, Nancy Walkup wrote:

> Can anyone tell me who came up with the idea of Mona Bucks?

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703