[teacherartexchange] Subject: Re: Movement! -Drama and DANCE

---------

From: subha de (desubhade_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2006 - 01:58:34 PST

Today the little ones from kindergarten visited the
art school. They are mainly staff-children of our
residential school.Age varies from 4 to 7 years.
We did a bit of free -form drawings and handling clay
,improvised "if you happy and you know it knead your
clay ...Then roll it...score it ..'etc etc. I think I
will have this as a regular event. Judy ,your drama
and dance will be of real help.Is it possible to know
more? I am really enjoying working with the 18 year
old's and then being with kindergarten students.This
is not an everyday event and actually I am carrying
lot of idea's back and forth.
subha
--- TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest

=== message truncated ===