RE: [teacherartexchange] elementary art books

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 21:13:19 PST

Hi Kim,

I use a number of different books to help generate lessons:

SRA Art Connections Teacher Editions
Art in the Elementary School, M. Linderman
Hooked On Drawing, S. Brooke
Hooked on Painting, S. Brooke
A Survival Kit for the Elementary/Middle School Art Teacher, H. Hume
Emphasis: Art, F. Wachowiak
Global Art, M. Kohl
Discovering Great Artists, M. Kohl
Storybook Art, M. Kohl

There are others, but these are the ones I often consult when planning.

Hope this helps,
Theresa Parker
Gig Harbor, WA