[teacherartexchange] elementary art books

---------

From: Kimberly Sajan (ksajan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 20:04:52 PST

Hello all,

I am currently a high school multimedia and studio art
teacher. Next year I will be teaching elementary
school art. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good
books that would help in planning my curriculum or
have any advice on teaching this age group? I'll take
all the help I can get!!

Thanks!

Kim