Re: [teacherartexchange] Lesson for Styrofoam sheets - 1/2" thick

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 16:41:47 PST

Thanks Marica for using this lesson.

I would LOVE to see student work. Do you still have a web site?
Send your URL.

I clarified the directions on the plan... basically, you might want to
experiment with hot glue or tacky glue for the cardboard scraps that
the fish line is tied to. We wrapped the gauze around to the back side
part way (to finish off the edges) so the hot glue did hold. Hot glue
might melt the Styrofoam. If you use tacky glue for the cardboard
hangers, you will have to wait a day to tie on the fish line.

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7sculpt.htm

Thanks for letting me know the directions were clear. Let me know what
works for you.

Judy Decker