Re: [teacherartexchange] fire marshal

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 16:05:26 PST

Hmm, bowling balls don't belong in the art room. They belong in the garden,
covered in pennies, marbles, or mosaics. :-) I keep a small box of seashells
for still-life drawing, wood scraps are always needed. Tiles for a mosaic
mural. The eye glass lenses I think you should just send straight to me!
Maybe it's not that you need to weed out, but make better use of your
storage facilities. Can you get some clear tubs to stack in a corner
somewhere? I am currently re-thinking my own storage needs. I'm having
shelves built over the summer, and am planning on spending several days this
summer re-organizing. I will do some cleaning & straightening before summer
break, but it's hard when the kids are there.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids