Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Have to share...

From: woodyduncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 14:13:04 PST

On Mar 10, 2006, at 2:00 PM, wrote:
> I wanted to finally make a positive post. I actually had a good
> week! I can't tell you how relieved I am. I'm on such a high
> because I hardly even raised my voice this week. My new group of
> middle school students are okay.
> Thanks for all of your help. I'm only hoping that this isn't a
> fluke, that things won't fall apart next week. I'm so afraid of
> that. Two of my students have already been suspended for fighting,
> and they will be back next I'm hoping that there won't
> be problems. I'm going to stay optamistic!

        It will get even better. You are getting better and it will improve
to the point
that, in a couple of years it will be automatic. You will look back
and smile. Also, the
students are different the last quarter. They do mature you know. I
remember my
sixth graders (wheel) being better toward the end of the year. Hang
in there, you
will make a great art teacher.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons