[teacherartexchange] any ideas?

---------

From: Jeannette Anthos - JHH (JAnthos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 12:36:12 PST

Hey guys
I have these great puzzle pieces (which students will trace onto their own paper)

(from--http://www.orientaltrading.com/otcweb/application?namespace=browse&origin=searchMain.jsp&event=link.itemDetails&demandPrefix=12&sku=57/6045&mode=Searching&searchDestinationJSP=/search/searchMain.jsp&erec=0&D=bulletin%2Bboard%2Bpuzzle&Dx=mode%252bmatchallpartial&Ntx=mode%252bmatchallpartial&Ntt=bulletin%2Bboard%2Bpuzzle&N=0&Ntk=all)

And 4th graders-we are talking about how the various things in school are like a piece of the puzzle, (i.e. art, music, reading, writing, social studies, field trips, etc.) how all those things work together and it's what makes our school so great, as well as our minds-
How art is awesome, but if we didn't have the other pieces with the puzzle, then it's not enough, etc-you get the idea.
Anyways, are there any artists you can think of I could relate to this idea?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated-I think my brain is fried today

Thanks!
Jeannette Anthos, M.A.Ed
Art Educator
GAEA Elementary Division Director
J. H. House Elementary School
2930 Hwy 20 North
Conyers, GA 30012
770-483-9504
Fax: 770-483-0397
www.artsonia.com/jhhouse1
http://jhh.blogs.com/anthos/

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
-Joseph Chilton Pearce