[teacherartexchange] fire marshal

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 06:18:34 PST

Well - what a hectic day yesterday - not only was the air charged for the
kids (storms on the way) - the fire marshal visited the school, too....

I am not alone - you should see some of our primary rooms - lofts and walls
dripping with 'stuff'...

But I know I have some serious cleaning to do - really I need to learn to
let go.... but how do you decide what great 'junk' you let go?

I mean - do I toss the containers of discarded action figures and toys?
The box of eye glass lenses (I saw a really neat fish with lenses as scales)
Tiles
Wood scraps
Not the bowling balls!!!!!
Seashells
Greeting cards?

I mean I have been known to toss something in the garbage - and pull it
right back out -

Sigh -
Ellen