[teacherartexchange] Art & Math Integration - Lesson Ideas - See Bunki's site

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 04:35:40 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I forgot to list Bunki Kramer's site when I made my post....

See Art and Math section....Islamic Tiles.....Kaleidoscopes......Name
Symmetry.....One Point Perspective.....Op Art Cubes.....Rose Windows.

I think I got them all.....

Bunki has certification in math, too. Now she teaches math and art. (I
think more math than art?).

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/