Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] $100 gift certificate!

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 20:23:14 PST

Did I get your attention? :)
I recently posted about submitting an art idea online at the Discount School
Supply website and I am proud to say that my lesson finally made it online:
I have received me gift certificate and am anxious to spend it.

You can do the same! Simply submit an idea using any products sold by the

Good luck!

Denise Pannell

"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."~ Vincent vanGogh

To unsubscribe go to