[teacherartexchange] $100 gift certificate!

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 20:23:14 PST

Did I get your attention? :)
I recently posted about submitting an art idea online at the Discount School
Supply website and I am proud to say that my lesson finally made it online:
http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Community/Resources.aspx?ActivityId=215061
I have received me gift certificate and am anxious to spend it.

You can do the same! Simply submit an idea using any products sold by the
company:
http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Community/ActivityForm.aspx

Good luck!

Denise Pannell

"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."~ Vincent vanGogh