Re: [teacherartexchange] Movement!

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 15:05:18 PST

Susan,

I LOVE your gallery walk idea! I have had students walk around the room to
look at small reproductions or their classmates' work on the tables. But
never had I had them interact with the pieces like that.

My students are young--primary!-- but I think my third graders and poosibly
even second could benefit from a modified version of your gallery walk.

THANK YOU!!!

Amy2