[teacherartexchange] How to receive posts - get digest or individual messages

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 14:39:32 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I am answering this to the list too... I did email Sherry off list.

If any of you are only receiving a list of the messages, you need to
change your settings to receive digest or individual posts.
http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/login.html

I don't know why they have the list feature offered. I frequently get
requests for my posts from folks that are signed up to only receive
the list of subject lines.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/