Re: [teacherartexchange] Question

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 12:03:57 PST

If the paint is chipping you probably put latex over oil based enamel. Good luck!

>>> mwbest@lenoir.k12.nc.us 03/08/06 12:45 PM >>>
Can anyone suggest a sealant paint for sealing latex paint on walls? We have painted our school halls and the paint is chipping. We would like to know a way of protecting the paint.

Thanks!

"All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law, which, may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement."