[teacherartexchange] Eisner's Ten Lessons the Arts Teach - source (Makio)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 04:40:57 PST

Thanks Makio,

It is good to see that the lessons the arts teach are universal....I
enjoyed reading your lessons the arts teach, too.

Here is the actual source of the ten lessons.... I didn't include it
in my last post:
http://www.naea-reston.org/tenlessons.html
SOURCE: Eisner, E. (2002). The Arts and the Creation of Mind, In
Chapter 4, What the Arts Teach and How It Shows. (pp. 70-92). Yale
University Press. Available from NAEA Publications.

It would be better if you used the National Art Education Association
link since they cite the original source of the ten lessons.

It was fun to see that Eisner's Ten Lessons can be found at other
sources on the web too (smile).

Regards,

Judy Decker