[teacherartexchange] pskanty

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 03:44:28 PST

Some issues to think about.
It is clearly a Christian art experience, which brings religion in to play.
It is designed to drive evil out of the world.
It is taken very seriously by the egg artists from the Ukraine.
It involves using an open flame(candle), which is illegal now in my state.
It involves lots of skill and steady hands.
the first time I did this with student I had a Mom from the Ukraine(15
years ago) come in to my class.

Now we only do it on the rare occasion after school .

Randy in Maine
india99@infionline.net