[teacherartexchange] Kay Broadwater's NAEA Presentation - Urban Youth (Friday 4 - 4:50)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 03:36:38 PST

Dear Art Education,

I received a note from Kay Broadwater....

Kay would like to invite everyone to her presentation in Chicago. It
is called: A Commitment for the Long Haul, and is about our
partnership
between university students and urban youth and what it takes to keep
the program resilient. It actually applies to anyone's program and
art education's unique ability and special role in keeping a program
fresh and vital.

She is presenting on Friday, March 24 from 4:00 PM- 4:50 PM
Conference Room 5F, 5th floor

Add this to the list of other "Must See" presentations.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/